The Rexing V1 dashcam is recommended by thousands of users.
Rexing dash cams are among the most popular and highest rated in the world. We have been using a Rexing V1 dashcam for over a year and have found it to be dependable and easy to use.
- The videos seen in our story here about running red lights were captured on our Rexing dashcam.
- It’s discreet since it is so small and just peeks out along the top of the windscreen where we installed it near the rear-view mirror.
- It turns on automatically when powered, and it was simple to tuck the power cord along the edge of the trim and run it to a 12v port in the center console.
- It’s easy to remove the microSD card to back up the videos to the computer.
- It’s easy to lock a video clip to protect it from being recorded over with the touch of a button.
Our top ten list of dashcams would certainly include the Rexing V1 for all the reasons here. Like so many things today, the camera packs a huge amount of dependable and useful tech for a very reasonable price. We like the idea of the newer version that includes two cameras and have it on our wishlist!