Dashcams seem like such simple gadgets. Why did it take so long for them to catch on? It seems like they are among the smartest accessories you can add to your vehicle. From unboxing, almost any dashcam can be up and running in your vehicle in less than 5 minutes. No more complex than a radar detector or cell phone charger, a forward-facing dashboard camera is a no-brainer.
- A small investment that has huge potential to pay off in the event of an accident.
- Think about it: for under $100, you get HD video of everything that happens on the road.
- You can guard against insurance fraud and show what really happened, every time.
- Why not add another camera to capture family road trips for a lifetime of memories.
- Easy to install, today’s low profile dashboard cameras have clear lenses and sensors capable of up to 4K resolution.
There are options like GPS, multiple angles, parking mode and G-Sensor to consider, but even the most basic units get the basic job done.